Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Week 3

First thing is this mornings weigh in...144 even. Not quite 2 pounds down from last weeks 145.8, but I'll take it. I'll admit that this weeks was hard. I slacked off with counting my calories. I just figured that if I ate around the same amount that I was the past couple weeks that I could just guess. Well, that doesn't work and I'm sure I went over most of the days. And I only went walking twice and worked out last night. I have really enjoyed walking now that Cambria has a bike and likes to ride that, because before I had no way to push/carry all three kids. So this makes it easier to go.
Now, on to some of the foods that I have recently fallen in love with. The first is made with Mayo with olive oil, either tuna or turkey on Orowheat Sandwich Thins. And a Pickle, they are super low in calories and I love them so sometimes I eat 2 or 3. Yum!
 The next is my absolute favorite! I could eat this every day! I use a Flat Out Wrap(found in the fresh deli/bread section) use 2T BBQ sauce, then add a little mozzarella cheese, cilantro and red onions. Bake at 400 for about 7 minutes. It's so yummy! You can also do Turkey Peperoni with pizza sauce.
 And these are my favorite morning snack...
I have tried the Kellogg's brand and actually prefer the Great Value brand. I do love the Special K Chocolaty Pretzel Bars for an afternoon snack. I also eat Light String Cheese, salads, Multi Grain Cheerios and eggs a lot. So far I have never been real hungry. I eat something at least every few hours. And I really enjoy all the foods I'm eating...specially the pizza!!!

1 comment:

  1. mmm! All some of my favorites...especially those flat out pizzas! I could eat them every day, and some weeks I do eat them several times! So filling and a lot healthier than other pizzas. Good weight loss this week!

    ReplyDelete