Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Slacker

So...I haven't been too busy, so that's not an excuse really. I kept waiting to post again to post my before pics, but guess what? I still haven't taken them. I think about it during the day when Phil's not here to take them for me. Then by the time he's home I forget to take them. I guess I could attempt to take them my self. I said I wasn't going to doing any specific diet, but right after that post I changed my mind and starting counting calories. I won't beat myself up if I go over or enjoy a nice little snack, but I still haven't done that. It's been super easy to stay with in my calories, but most of all....I don't really even crave sweets anymore. I have had a lot of chances to give in and eat some dessert, but never did. I almost did at a family party, but it was more out of habit(I saw Ryder with a cookie and asked Phil where they were at. He said, NO!) I then snapped out of it and said, I really don't even want one. I just asked so fast I didn't even have time to think about it. I have turned to Diet soda in the time of need. I have caffeine with drawl and get bad headaches, so it's great that I can get the caffeine fix, with out all the calories!  According to LiveStrong.com I should be taking in 1113 calories, but my sister in law, who I trust very much as informed me that if I'm going to be working out hard I should be taking in no less than 1500, or I'll start burning muscle, rather than fat. So, when I get around to working out hard, I'm going to up my calories. This is the part I struggle with most. I have ran/walked a few days, but only really worked out twice. I'm hoping that this next week I'll get a few more good work outs in. Tomorrow is weigh in day!

No comments:

Post a Comment