Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Goal

My friend Amy has been working out and loosing weight since the beginning of this year and looking great! She's not done though. She has made it her goal to make it down to 125 pounds by the time she's 25. Well, it so happens that my 25th birthday is just two days before hers, so I've decided to join her. She has a blog where she's posting her weight, exercise plans and the food she eats...find it HERE. I thought it would be perfect to start one of my own, so I can be more conscious of my goal. My goal is the same as hers...make it down to 125 by my birthday September 27th. I plan to work out every day of the week...lifting weights or doing a work out video at least 4 days out of the week and running/walking at least 3 days a week & two of those days to be done as a family. I don't plan on sticking to any diet just yet. I'd like to start out by just making healthier eating choices, eating/SNACKING less, drinking lots of water & eating out less. I might have to set more limits if I'm not loosing the weight that I'd like to. I'd like to do my weigh in on Wednesdays. I figure it's a good time to do it, being right in the middle of the week. This morning I weighed in at 156.6. I'll post a starting picture later, when I can get someone else to take it for me. PLEASE, share my blog and tell your friends to follow. The more people I have reading, the more likely I will be to stick to my goal.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to have a friend with the same goal as me! Can't wait to see us reach our goal weight. We'll have to celebrate big this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will totally check in on your blog!! This is an awesome goal!

    ReplyDelete