Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Week 1

This past week as been a little too easy for me. I started out at 156.6 last Wednesday and this morning I weighed in at 148.6. That's 8 pounds! And although it feels really good, I'm really nervous about the next few weeks to come, and mostly that last 10 pounds. The last 10 pounds I will probably have to work really hard to lose. I have been staying away from all sweets and chocolates, because I can't do just a little...it's all or nothing with that. I hope once I get down to the weight I'm comfortable with that I'll be able to eat fun stuff again and still be able to manage my weight. I never got around to taking photos last Wednesday like I had planned, but finally did it last night. These were taken right after pulling the neighbors weeds for two hours and I had popped a few zits on my face, nice huh? Well, here you have it.
I really need to work on my mid section. Lots of tummy workouts needs to start happening. I know just because I'm losing weight that doesn't mean my baby pooch is just going to go away. A few people have asked me for some food suggestions and recipes. I'm happy to share mine soon, but in the mean time check out Amy's Blog and she has some good ones there.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! That's an awesome weight loss for your first week! Keep it up. You'll be at your goal in no time!

    ReplyDelete