Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Week 2

Weighed in this morning at 145.8. That makes my total for the week almost 3 pounds and a total from the start almost 11 pounds. My goal is 2 pounds a week. For Father's Day we ate out Friday and then went to the movies Saturday, where I ate way more popcorn then I should have. I had gained a few pounds back after that. I was able to get back into things the last couple days and loose it again, plus a little more. I have been HORRIBLE at working out. I really haven't worked out at all, and really only went walking a few times this past week. I have been staying very busy and playing outside with the kids more, which involves running, playing catch or riding scooters around with them...so that helps a little.

1 comment:

  1. Just a little over 20 lbs to go! That's so exciting Laura. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete