Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Week 9

Weighed in this morning at 134. I'm ok with that number. I think I could have done much better. I could have made a healthier choice while eating out at Winger's, I could have drank more water, I could have worked out more than 10 minutes this past week. For not eating the greatest and not really working out at all, I think that number is good. However, I know I can do better. I'm struggling with making myself get in a workouts and I really need to step up my game. I am still loosing at a steady weight and I think I've gotten too comfortable with that. I think I need to set a goal to loose 5 pounds this week...just to kick my butt into gear and get things moving a little faster. I have a little over 4 weeks until my sisters wedding and I'd really love to reach my goal by then, but ultimately my goal is 125 by september 27th. Once I reach my goal I REALLY want to just focus on maintaining my weight, but toning things up. So this weeks challenge for me is going to see if I can loose 5 pounds. I'll have to be sticked on what I eat and get some workouts in if I'm going to come close to that.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Laura! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing great, but good luck losing that five pounds and getting down to 125. You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete