Thursday, August 18, 2011

Week 10

So...I have to confess. I really wasn't trying to lose 5 pounds this last week. I was telling myself that so that I could do good camping. Which, I did. No S'mores for me. I was sick all last week and so I didn't do as good as I had hoped. It was still a loss from last week though, so I can't really complain. I weighed in at 133. 1 more pound gone. I have to say...I'm very comfortable with my weight right now. I think that's why I may be slowing down and not putting as much effort into losing weight right now. I would LOVE to see me reach my goal, just to say I did it, but it might be hard when I'm feeling so good and comfortable where I'm at right now. Here's to another great weekend camping...not going to feel bad if I give in for a S'more this time around.

1 comment:

  1. It's called the "pillow phase" :) but feeling comfortable in your own skin is really all that matters. Good work!

    ReplyDelete