Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Week 8

So I woke up Friday morning at the scale said 136.2! That put me at loosing a little more than 20 pounds! So I decided to celebrate and have a cheat day Saturday. It was great, but it turned into more of a splurge weekend...oops! Then Monday we had a family emergency and I took in 4 of my nephews, giving me 7 kids! I have been eating what they eat and have had ZERO time to work out. I feel like I have gained 5 pounds. I was so nervous to get on the scale this morning, but to my surprise it said 136.4. So, I have gone down, since last weeks weigh in, but have gained a few ounces since Friday. Over all, I think, given my circumstances...I did pretty good! Hoping to get back in the swing of things soon, but I still have my nephews and will be helping out with them, so who knows how this next week will go. Goal is to maintain my weight and drink more water!

2 comments:

  1. You lost over a pound since last week, that's great! And you have just a little over 10 lbs to go, so exciting! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you've lost 20 pounds in 2 months?! that is awesome girl!!

    ReplyDelete