Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Results!!!

So, today is my birthday! Happy Birthday to me! I know I said last week that I was going to wait until tomorrow to post, well I decided this morning that I'd go ahead a weigh in this morning...since today is my birthday. My goal was 125 & I weighed in at...
128.6
I'm proud of that number. I know there were days/weeks when I could have done better, more things I should have cut out of my diet and I could have worked out.
I feel good. I would love to say I feel great, but I don't. I feel saggy, loose & weak. That's because I haven't worked out more than maybe 3 times and haven't gone walking since like week 4. So with that being said, my next goal is to work out at least 3 days a week and go walking at least twice a week. My sister in law has started a new blog that is very motivating and I'm reading her posts and trying to make myself follow her instructions. I know what she says is true and she looks great! Now I need to figure out a date for me to reach this next goal of mine. For now I'm going to go enjoy my birthday & I'll post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment